Facts & figures
- BREEAM "Excellent" Certificate
- Zero Energy building
- 3 lower and 11 upper floors
- 150 underground parkings spaces and bike spaces
- Use of free & night cooling systems
- Highest comfort class offices
- Unique glass walls providing floor to ceiling transparency
- Directly located on the Brussels inner ring
- A prestigious location inbetween the city center and the Leopold quarter
- Features a striking glass facade
- Sophisticated two-storied lobby featuring a timeless design
- Located at the meeting point of nations & institutions
- Lively Madou district across the street
- Metro-station directly in front of the building
Schedule of Available Space
|approx. 1,388 sq.m||8th||Office||immediately|
|approx. 745 sq.m||7th||Office||immediately|
|approx. 268 sq.m||4th||Office||immediately|
|approx. 1,700 sq.m||3rd||Office||immediately|
Total available space
|approx. 4,101 sq.m|
Last update: 28.08.2020
All information subject to letting.
- Deka Stars Belux Concept
- Website: spectrum-brussels.com
This new construction is located on the inner ring of Brussels, with the Madou Metro station located directly beneath it.
The building is in an office environment surrounded by many Embassies as well regional Governmental institutions, bars and restaurants.
Spectrum is accessible by car and has a public parking and is very served by Public Transport.
Boulevard Bischoffsheim 12-21